Web Analytics and Web Statistics by NextSTAT Caffeinated Cogitation: All Apologies

Thursday, November 24, 2005

All Apologies

I do not know why i'm going to do what i am going to do but i presume it is primarily because i believe it is high time i did it.
On a closely linked thought, what I do have is a message for Ms. Aditi Pal - "I'm Sorry". I do not know why and i do not know what for but it just feels right even though i seem not to have wronged you. I know this makes no sense but life, lately, has been that way for me too.I realise that you will never, in all probability, be reading these words...maybe thats why i chose this platform to put these words down. Tomorrow is going to be Judgement Day for me. There comes a time in every man's life when he arrives at the conviction that that he must take himself for better, for worse, as his portion; that though the wide universe is full of good, no kernel of nourishing corn can come to him but through his toil bestowed on that plot of ground which is given to him to till.
My faith might fail me on this one but it's a risk that i am willing to take...
Cheers

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

still hiding behind the garb of words?

9:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

at last the dodger aplogises man tooooooo happy
kudos to jassi
take care
urs faithfully

2:53 PM  
Blogger The Artful Dodger said...

sigh... there's no way u cud possibly understand, sodhi.

10:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tip for Gill-: With love and emotion we can cross any ocean .
Where power of love===>>AK-47
peace
jeet

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home